It’s a Minty Season and so are we Minting Health with the Mint Scrambled Egg
Hand on Time : 3 Minutes
Total Time : 5 Minutes
1 cup Chopped Onions
1 Cup Mushroom
1/4 cup Milk
1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
Salt To Taste
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 cup Parsley
2 Tablespoon Mint Sauce
1. Add the listed Eggs, Chopped Onions, Milk, Mushroom, Salt and Pepper (to taste) in a bowl
2. Whisk the batter thoroughly
3. Add little unsalted butter in a saucepan at a low heat
4. Cook your Whisked Egg Batter at a low flame in the saucepan and pour little more batter until cooked.
7. Garnish with Mint Sauce, Parsley and Diced Cherry Tomatoes.
8. Gobble up !
From the Expert Box: Milk acts as a source that gives natural juicy flavor and fluffiness to your scrambled eggs.
Scramble your day with Scrambled Egg!