French Toast is the easiest and an all time edition of the seasons treat.
Hand on Time : 3 Minutes
Total Time : 5 Minutes
1 cup Chopped Onions
1 cup Parsley
1/4 cup Milk
1 Cup Mint Chutney / Sauce (Or Pudina Chutney)
1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
1. Add the listed Eggs, Chopped Onions, Milk, Parsley and 2 Tablespoons of Mint Sauce in a bowl and
2. Whisk the batter thoroughly
3. Add little unsalted butter in a saucepan at a low heat
4. Dip Your Bread Slice and heat it in the sauce pan. Change the side once it starts to turn Golden Brown
5. Cook your toast at a low flame in the saucepan and pour little more batter on your toast and flip it upside down to cook.
7. Garnish with Mint Sauce and Ketchup.
8. Lick your Plate till the end
From the Expert Box: Mint Chutney or Mint Sauce is good for digestion. It’s highly recommended to consume it in during the morning hours
Feel Minty French… oops FRESH !