Bored of the same old breakfast! Want to try something new? If you’re a Mango Lover then you’re gonna have all the YUM here!
Hand on Time : 4 Minutes
Total Time : 15 Minutes
1 Bread Slice (Brown Bread)
1 cup Castor Sugar
1/4 cup Milk
1 Cup Mashed Mangoes
1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon FlaxSeed
1 Tablespoon Cream Cheese
1. Add the listed Eggs, Castor sugar, Milk, Vanilla Extract and Mashed Mangoes in a bowl and
2. Whisk the batter thoroughly
3. Add little unsalted butter in a saucepan at a low heat
4. Dip Your Bread Slice and heat it in the sauce pan. Change the side once it starts to turn Golden Brown
5. Keep the toast aside and now its time to cook your remaining Batter.
6. Cook your batter at a low flame in the saucepan and pour it on your toast once its thick.
7. Garnish with Flaxseed, Cream Cheese and Parsley.
8. Hog it up and Lick your Plate
From the Expert Box: Milk stabilizes all the acidity issues and helps you to keep a check on your stomach acidity too.
Feel French, Eat French!