“So as long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all the questions for the time being”
The New year season is around and we all are looking out for the enjoyment in a gourmet way. If you’re a person who’s always in a fix to enjoy the fine food and drinks then let’s make you hear the crackling of happiness in a gourmet way.
The Gourmet Box
We have too many boxes coming up in the Indian market. Majorly they cater to those of Make-up and Jewellery. But if you’re a devoted food connoisseur then “The Gourmet Box” is the name for you. This box will make you say “Every single product was delicious…”
Our Handpicked Gourmet Superfoods
To start un-boxing… Here is what we got in our Gourmet Box
2. Glans Hazelnut Paste with Cocoa: The Indian Version of Nutella, this gourmet food is thicker and lifts your mood upright with the great taste of Hazelnuts and CoCoa. Enriching start for your breakfast, this paste gives you the energy to get your quick start of the day.
Quick Fact and NO Fiction: Low in Cholesterol and Sodium, it is also a good source of Vitamin E
3. Zesty Kale Quinoa Puffs: Healthy crackling puffs that you can simply pop into your mouth without any guilt. This Green Snack is above all the holiness when following a Diet routine.
Quick Fact and NO Fiction: A good source of Vitamin B6 and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Manganese.
4. Hazelnut Kernels: Royally Crunchy, these Hazelnut Kernels will take your taste buds with storm and you can certainly keep them in your Dry Fruits and Nuts Closet to serve during the gatherings.
Quick Fact and NO Fiction: have the highest proanthocyanidin content of any tree nut
5. Sugar Free Dark Chocolate: If you’re a dark chocolate person than you’ll love the way this product is going to address you personally. one word “Chivalrous”
Quick Fact and NO Fiction: Powerful Source of anti-oxidants
6. Appa’s Roasted Coffee Beans: Have you ever had a coffee with the french pressed Coffee Maker at home? If not then here’s your chance to enjoy this aromatic coffee. The alternate to this one is your filtered coffee. You can make it either ways and feel the Bliss.
Quick Fact and NO Fiction: Lower the risk of colon cancer, gallstones, cirrhosis of the liver, Parkinson’s, asthma and Alzheimer’s disease.
7. Wild Forest Honey (From the Mango Tree): Slurping mango flavored honey, this purely organic and this did pass our organic test. Packed with lots of love directly from the Beekeepers , this honey does not crystallize and its a raw Gourmet sensuousness.
Quick Fact and NO Fiction: Honey is the Only food that doesn’t Rot!
Price: INR 1514/- INR for the complete Box
Our Rating: 4.8/ 5
Our Verdict: Its in the #JoyOfGiving and the Gourmet Box is truly giving us the Christmas vibe!
Let’s Rouge Up!