Feed your Skin to the Fullers Earth !
Guess what has been on our mind all this while! A DIY that is supercool , gives you a Desi Vibe , yet so different.
Like many other Products available in the market , Multani Mitti Soap has also come up in the beauty stash. But as we all say , “It’s all about the Handmade and Homemade stuff”
This is a cold processed soap DIY, one of a kind!
Cheesozzzz….It’s been long we posted a DIY for our Girlies and on a special request we thought to cover this one.
DIY Multani Mitti Cold Processed Soap
What you need
1. Glycerin soap ( Pears is easily available)
2. Multani Mitti – 2 tbsp
3. Tea tree Oil – 4 to 5 Drops
4. Sugar and Oats to add as a scrub
5. Bowls to double boil
6. A setting Mould
Let’s go and explore on how to make this one at home.
1. STEP 1: Melt your Glycerin soap in a Double Boiler. Off Course this can be done in the Microwave but this will leave the fragrance of your glycerine soap in the microwave for a longer time. And you surly don’t wish to hog the soapy part!
2. STEP 2: Add a few drops of Tea Tree oil and mix the molten soap until it turns out to be a homogeneous mixture.
3. STEP 3: Add your Multani Mitti , sugar, oats and 2 tablespoon of Jasmine oil and mix it as quick as you can. Make sure No lumps are formed.
P.s The Sugar and Oats are going to act like a body energising scrub
4. STEP 4: Grease the Mould with a little olive oil and add the mixture to set in the refrigerator for next 30-45 minutes.
5. STEP 5: It’s time to take out the soap and De-Mould it. Smell it and you’ll love the infused oils.
Bathe , Scrub , Feel Peace , Repeat ! 🙂
ABOUT MULTANI MITTI / FULLER’S EARTH