Thank you for writing in with an overwhelming Response.
We are here to make you feel SOO GOOD with your own homemade Frappuccino Face Mask.
This amazingly effective Wake-up Mornings Face Mask. Well, who doesn’t love Food on their face? Time to feed your face… Let’s go with the simple Facemask Recipe:-
- 2 Tbsp Instant Coffee ( Grounded Coffee)
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp Milk (whole), Heavy Cream, or Yogurt (Either of these)
- 1 Tbsp Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup + Caramel Syrup
1. Combine all the Ingredients in a bowl (in the listed quantities)
2. Mix well
3. And there you have it to feed your face
4. Apply a Thick layer on your face and let it dry for 15 Minutes
5. Wash off with Warm water and feel the difference
- Body Scrub Shower: In case of any leftovers You can add 2 Tbsp of Olive oil and use it as a Body Scrub in the Shower
- Shower with the Mask On: As coffee grounds are extremely messy, its highly advisable to rinse them through during your shower time. Also, its highly recommended to use the Frappuchino Face Mask the first thing in the morning and the last thing going to bed.
- Scrub Gently: While using the Frappuccino Mask, use it gently on your face. Do Not be harsh!
- No Pimples! Caffeine acts as an anti-oxidant to your skin and keeps it away from the pollutants
- Its an amazing Anti-Aging Mask
- The Frappuccino Mask helps to reverse Swelling or Puffiness on your face
- Best to pamper your skin and awaken your senses UP HIGH in the morning!
Please leave a comment below on what other DIY’s you would like us to cover.
Let’s Rouge up!
Very interesting content